Your membership in MGGC offers access to crucial news and legislation that may impact your business.
Benefits of membership
- Updates are e-mailed every other month (or US mailed upon request) on industry and government issues and make sure your views are expressed to public officials.
- Specialized insurance savings for members of MGGC with Trust Shield Insurance Co.
- MGGC has partnered with the Small Business Association of Michigan, making a suite of member benefits available to you at no additional cost. Access to health insurance, discount programs, resources and more is yours with your MGGC membership! Learn more about these benefits HERE.
- Help to increase the political influence of Michigan greenhouses by making legislators aware of the industry’s importance to Michigan’s economy.
Reasons to join
- You don’t have time to closely follow legislative and public policy issues that may affect your business and so will appreciate and industry organization working 24/7 on your behalf, with brief monthly Updates that keep you informed.
- You recognize that the firms that survive the current state economic crisis will be the ones which are best informed about changing public policy issues.
- You remember the Ralstonia crisis of 2003 and want to be prepared with knowledgeable and well connected people in your corner should a similar event happen in the future.
- You want to be part of the statewide organization that is working everyday to support your interests along with those of your fellow Michigan greenhouse owners to protect and strengthen the Michigan greenhouse industry.
- You want the greenhouse industry to be present when policy and program decision are made by MDARD, MSU, Michigan Farm Bureau and the Michigan Chamber of Commerce.
- Under $250 thousand — $100
- $250K to $499 thousand — $200
- $500 to $999 thousand — $500
- $1 million to $1.99 million — $1000
- $2 million to $3.99 million — $2000
- $4 million and up — $2500
- Under $1 million — $500
- $1 million and above — $1000
- Floriculture Educator –$50
- Floriculture Students –$25
- Friends of the Industry (non-commercial) –$25